Thank you all for your cooperation and patience as we acclimatise to new routines and procedures due to the global pandemic.
As always, we have listened to your feedback and are working extremely hard to streamline our remote learning systems. We are currently in the process of moving over to Microsoft Teams. This is a fantastic online platform that fosters Remote Learning within educational settings.
On this page you will find the Remote Learning Policy and Contingency plan.
Within the attached documents you will find:
- REMOTE LEARNING POLICY - Outlines our commitment to heightening robust systems for Remote Learning and responsibilities of all key stakeholders. This includes protocol for children who are self-isolating or at home due bubble/local lockdowns as well as regular home learning e.g. 'Marlborough Magic Menu'
- CONTINGENCY PLAN - Outlines our carefully designed plans should we enter into another lockdown situation
- DIGITAL RESOURCES - We have compiled a comprehensive list of digital resources to support parents and pupils with Remote Learning
- PARENT FACT SHEET - Succinct information and advice regarding your role in Remote Learning
- PARENT MICROSOFT TEAMS GUIDE - A simple yet effective guide to support parents and pupils in accessing and using Microsoft Teams at home
This has been a huge task and we have worked extremely hard designing these measures. Class teachers are working with pupils so they become more confident and comfortable in using Microsoft Teams. Once finalised, children's log in details will be distributed to you all.
As always, we welcome your feedback.